Welcome to UniqueLoops from Instrueman. These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and UniqueLoops regarding your use of the Service.
The samples contained herein are licensed, not sold to you, the individual end-user, by UniqueLoops. This non-exclusive, non-transferable license is granted only to the individual end-user who has purchased a lawfully made copy of this product from UniqueLoops or a distributor authorized by UniqueLoops.
All samples remain the property of UniqueLoops and are licensed only for use in the creation of a live or recorded performance that includes the licensed samples as part of a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user. This license expressly forbids resale, rental, loan, gift, or transfer of these samples in any format or via any medium, except as part of a derivative musical work. The samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as part of a derivative work, in any sample library or virtual instrument product. If you use this product in the creation of a music library, or music intended to be included in a music library catalog, you cannot use the demonstration mix track files or recreate the demonstration mix track, you can only use the other files to create a derivative musical work.
When present, the demonstration mix track files contain the word “demo” in the file name. Some products do not contain any demonstration mix track files or demo files. All rights not expressly granted herein are exclusively reserved by UniqueLoops.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND CONTENT TAKEDOWN
Sample/loop packages sold by INSTRUEMAN/UniqueLoops (or 3rd party distributors authorized by UniqeLoops) are created by Instrueman members.
We have no control over and do not warrant in any way that the content or other information and materials provided by our users or third parties are accurate, complete, legal, non-infringing, reliable, current, or error-free. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, and terms and conditions that may relate in any way to any content listed on the Service.
Notwithstanding our position that we are not obliged to monitor any content uploaded to UniqueLoops. Block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyright works that have been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, suppliers, or users; and terminate repeat offenders’ use of UniqueLoops.
If you believe that your work, or the work of someone you are authorized to represent, has been uploaded to the Service, without your authorization, or in any other way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the procedure below.
1) a statement that you have identified works which infringe your copyright, or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
2) a description of the works that you claim is infringing or where it is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may verify its existence;
3) a description of the copyright works that you claim have been infringed;
4) your full name, address and telephone number and a valid email address on which you can be contacted;
5) a statement that you believe in good faith that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of, or otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the notice containing the above information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement.